Play more games, get more touches and grow as a player though competitive gameplay. Check out our Youth Futsal or Indoor Soccer leagues.
Youth Play Futsal League
All Levels Welcome - For teams ages 6-15y
Futsal is a key factor in youth development as players are confined in smaller spaces, with a smaller ball and are forced to play quickly, make faster decisions, and use their skill to beat opponents. We feel that Futsal needs to be a consistent part of the youth player’s training and playing schedule. We compare this to some of the top football nations in the world’s regimes such as Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Spain, and Germany. Our goal is to provide competitive, fun, and beneficial futsal matches for teams approximately twice per month over the course of their normal soccer season.
- League matches for Girls teams take place on Saturdays
- League games for Boys teams take place on Sundays
- U7-U10 league matches are played with Futsal rules in a 4v4 – no GK & Mini-Goal format.
- U11-U15 league matches are played with FIFA Futsal rules in a 5v5 including GK format.
- All league games are hosted at the Urban Futsal Court at USC Langley
- Fall/Winter League games run between late October & early March yearly
- Teams will play their 12 league game over 6 to 12 gamedays. The reason for the fluctuation is that on some game days we can provide teams with two games.
- League matches are two 20 minute halves – 40mins playing time
- All games will be played with age-specific futsal balls.
- League matches will not be playing on holidays
- Scores will be kept but not published
12 leagues games per season. In some cases we can schedule two games on one day to make travel/load for teams less.
U7 to U10 – 4v4’s cost per team is $1200
U11 to U15 – 5v5’s cost per team is $1440
The league team registration fee covers the below team costs:
- Team league entry
- League scheduling and organization
- All game court rental costs
- Referee costs
- Equipment and game balls
Join Team Urban Futsal, train with our awesome futsal club and play with us in the YPFL
Small Sided Games
For 4-12 Year Olds
This fun, game-based program is a favourite for younger players. The U5-U8 Small Sided Games program provides younger players with the opportunity to play mini-games at Urban Soccer Centre.
Players are placed into groups based on age & ability to ensure that they are appropriately challenged to maximize their development. Our instructors help the player in developing game awareness, decision making, and on-ball skills. Indoor small-sided games allow for more on ball interactions and game-like situations, allowing players to be more involved and engaged.
Ages: Current U5-U8 (2014-2011)
Weeks: Will be posted closer to winter. This is based on weather to support members needs when fields get closed.
Date/Time: Sunday Mornings
Cost: $20 per mini-games date