Play more games, get more touches and grow as a player though competitive gameplay. Check out our Youth Futsal or Indoor Soccer leagues.
Youth Play Futsal League
All Levels Welcome - For teams ages 6-13y
Futsal is a key factor in youth development as players are confined in smaller spaces, with a smaller ball and are forced to play quickly, make faster decisions, and use their skill to beat opponents. We feel that Futsal needs to be a consistent part of the youth player’s training and playing schedule. We compare this to some of the top football nations in the world’s regimes such as Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Spain, and Germany. Our goal is to provide competitive, fun, and beneficial futsal matches for teams approximately twice per month over the course of their normal soccer season.
- All league games are hosted at the Urban Futsal Court at USC Langley
- Fall/Winter League games run between October & March yearly
- Each team plays games bi-weekly (12 games total)
- League matches are two 20 minute halves – 40mins playing time
- League matches will take place on Sunday daytime/afternoons
- U10-U13 league matches are played with FIFA Futsal rules in a 5v5 including GK format.
- U6-U9 league matches are played with Futsal rules in a 4v4 – no GK & Mini-Goal format.
- All games will be played with age-specific futsal balls.
- League matches will not be playing on holidays
- Scores will be kept but not published
The cost per team is $1500 – 12 leagues games per season
The league team registration fee covers the below team costs:
- Team league entry
- League scheduling and organization
- All game court rental costs
- Referee costs
- Equipment and game balls
Sunday Morning 5-A-Side
All Levels Welcome - For teams
Create your team of 5+ and join in. You can add up to 9 players on your 5-A-Side team.
Divisions U7-8 | U9-10 | U11-12
USC’s Sunday morning 5-a-side league is a fantastic way to get some extra touches on the ball in a fun, stress-free environment. You can enjoy the benefits of the small-sided setting while competing against friends and teammates and continue to improve on your game. Show off your skills, score some goals and have a blast at USC 5-A-Side on Sunday mornings.